International Institute for Dreaming and Imagery
Last Updated 11 Feb 2022
By agreeing to use our Site and the Services (defined below), you understand and agree that this agreement governs any use of the Site and the Services by you.
The Site is owned and operated by IIDI. We have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site including, without limitation, the contents of the Site and any services offered by the Site. You may visit our Site at any time to read these Terms and learn of any revisions made to these Terms. All such changes are binding on you 14 calendar days after they are initially posted on the Site unless you are a new user, in which case they are binding on you immediately.
Purchases and Terms of Service.
The Site is intended for your benefit to become familiar with IIDI and our Services. Certain aspects of the Site are restricted to registered users and are subject to Terms of Services which are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
All class tuition, coaching, and purchases of services, materials and premium Site features are subject to the Terms of Service.
You agree not to submit false or incomplete information via the Site. You understand that IIDI does not accept any liability whatsoever for any harm that might result from your use of the Site, including any Venue services or products referred by us or offered through our Site. You understand that any statements by IIDI, its employees, agents, affiliates, and members are provided for informational purposes only.
The use of the Site and the Services are intended only for legal residents of the State of Texas who are at least 18 years old. If these Terms are not legal or otherwise enforceable in your jurisdiction, do not access the Site.
The information contained on our Site is subject to change without notice. While IIDI makes every effort to ensure that the information on our Site and any quotes received from a Venue are accurate, IIDI makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any such information. Any unauthorized use of our Site and systems including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into our system or misuse of any information posted on our Site, is strictly prohibited. Except as expressly granted herein, the viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from the Site is prohibited. IIDI grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use of such materials solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use.
Third Party Links/Services
For purpose of delivering the Services, IIDI could share, at our discretion, information provided by you through the Site with third party service providers (“Vendors”) and other business collaborators of IIDI. These Terms apply solely to your use of our Site and the Services, and do not apply to any sites, applications, products or services of any Vendors, or any further dealings you may have with Vendors outside of the Site and the Services. All quotes, negotiations, contracts and communications between you and any Vendors are subject to your agreement with such Venue, and IIDI has no responsibility related thereto. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed by or about any Venue.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. To the full extent allowed by law, IIDI disclaims all warranties, terms, or conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties, terms, or conditions of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. IIDI neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the Services provided by IIDI. In no event will IIDI be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, even if IIDI has, or should have had, any knowledge, actual or constructive, of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless IIDI and its officers, directors, agents and employees (the “IIDI Parties”) against any and all claims, suits, costs, losses, liabilities, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that the IIDI Parties may incur arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site or any of the Services of IIDI.
- Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms will be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without application of choice-of-law provisions that would require application of the laws of another jurisdiction. By using the Site and/or the Services, you hereby irrevocably submit yourself to the exclusive venue and personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Dallas County, Texas with regard to any dispute relating to the Services or these Terms. You also hereby waive any challenge to venue and personal jurisdiction you may have to a lawsuit filed in a state or federal court in Dallas County, Texas, relating to a dispute between the parties relating to the Services or these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact will be substituted therefore.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. You and IIDI agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional, tortious, or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
- Any notices or communication sent by you to IIDI pursuant to these Terms will be in writing and sent to the address specified herein or such other address as IIDI may specify in writing. All notices must be sent to: info@Institutefordreamingandimagery.com
- IIDI is the owner of the marks “International Institute for Dreaming and Imagery,” “IIDI,” “Institutefordreamingandimagery.com”, and all other IIDI marks, slogans and logos which appear on the Site. All other marks and logos appearing on the Site are owned by their respective owners. IIDI is the owner of all the Site’s trade dress, including, without limitation, the overall look and feel, page headers, design properties, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, graphical user interfaces, data displays, button icons, and imagery. All rights are reserved.
- Our Site contains copyrighted material and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, downloadable files, text, charts, reports, data displays, software, graphical user interfaces, icons, photos, video, and graphics. The contents of the Site are protected under the United States and foreign country copyright laws, as well as international treaties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the Site’s content, in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloadable material will be permitted without the express written permission of IIDI and the copyright owner, if applicable. All rights are reserved.
- Suggestions and Idea Submissions. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, IIDI does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our current partners and ourselves, we must treat the issue of such submissions with great care. Importantly, without a clear business relationship, IIDI cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence. Accordingly, please do not communicate unauthorized idea submissions with IIDI through the Site. Any ideas disclosed to IIDI outside of a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential and IIDI may therefore develop, use, and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. IIDI will make every reasonable effort to return or destroy any unauthorized idea submissions without detailed review of them. However, if, in IIDI’s sole discretion, IIDI determines that a review is necessary, it will be with the understanding that IIDI assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or compensate you for its disclosure or use. By submitting an idea or other detailed submission to IIDI through the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms.
Representations and Warranties.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are using the Site solely for personal reasons and that you are not an attorney or an agent of an attorney conducting an investigation to a potential claim related to the Site, any materials available through the Site, or IIDI. You also represent and warrant that you are not engaging in activities in an attempt to circumvent, or make any efforts thereto, any encryption, password protection, or security features placed within the Site or any subpart thereof, or reverse engineer any part of the Site, portions of the Site, or any materials available through the Site. You also represent and warrant that any information you provide us is true and accurate.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding these Terms, please contact us at: info@Institutefordreamingandimagery.com