This class is specifically aimed at professional executive, leadership, and life coaches to develop their own inner capacities as a coach. The coach’s work is to be a clear, reflective mirror to a client; to do this, we have to be clear within ourselves. This class focuses on teaching the coach:
- how to recognize and clear belief systems, inner blocks, and emotions that arise in client interactions
- how to discern between these inner reactions and the sensing of them from the client
- how to hone embodiment and noticing skills
- how to develop and use intuition in clear, ethical ways that are of service to the client
- how to set up a practice of clearing before and after client sessions
- ICF coaches earn 20 Resource Development CCEUs
Online via Zoom.