Dreams tell you who you are, what you’re capable of, where you’re blocked, and how to transform. Dreaming is an essential aspect of the well-examined life and integral to our spiritual search and connection with Self and Other. At the same time, dreaming is fundamentally practical – dreams provide real tools for powerful self transformation and manifestation. Ultimately, becoming a Great Dreamer is to learn how to create positive change in yourself and your life, and to find that you already have all the answers inside you.
In this class you will learn:
- the basic conceptual ground for dreams
- how to remember your dreams
- the 7 different kinds of dreams
- how to recognize if a dream is resolved or unresolved
- how to resolve an unresolved dream
- the four levels for looking at dreams
- a series of steps to be used individually or in groups for working with your dreams
Having completed this class you will be able to work with your own dreams and transform your nightmares into clear dreams.
Winter 2023 (2 classes offered of 5 weeks each)
Tuesdays | 11am – 12h30 Eastern US (17h – 18h30 CET) | January 17 – February 14 (Jan 17, 24, 31, Feb 7, 14)
Taught by Sabine A. Fischer
Wednesdays | 8am – 930am Eastern US (14h – 15h30 CET) | February 22 – March 22 (Feb 22, March 1, 8, 15, and 22)
Taught by Jennifer Lukomski
When signing up, please specify which class in the semester you are choosing. Thank you !
The class is experiential + pedagogical. We will work with one dream each week that is brought by class participants.