Dreams tell you who you are, what you’re capable of, where you’re blocked, and how to transform. Dreaming is an essential aspect of the well-examined life and integral to our spiritual search and connection with Self and Other. At the same time, dreaming is fundamentally practical – dreams provide real tools for powerful self transformation and manifestation. Ultimately, becoming a Great Dreamer is to learn how to create positive change in yourself and your life, and to find that you already have all the answers inside you.
In this class you will learn:
- the basic conceptual ground for dreams
- how to remember your dreams
- the 7 different kinds of dreams
- how to recognize if a dream is resolved or unresolved
- how to resolve an unresolved dream
- the four levels for looking at dreams
- a series of steps to be used individually or in groups for working with your dreams
Having completed this class you will be able to work with your own dreams and transform your nightmares into clear dreams.
Spring 2022 | April 29 – July 1 Fridays | 8am Eastern US – 14h Central Europe
September 9 – November 11 Fridays | 8am Eastern US – 14h Central Europe
The class is experiential + pedagogical. We will work with one dream each week that is brought by class participants.